Walk Day: 2018 TBA
Location: Tyson’s Corner Center, Tyson’s Corner, VA
Fundraising Goal: $100,000
**Donate to Support The Scott Wedell Foundation’s “Team Scott” at the NOVA CureSearch Walk**
- Meet and network with other families who fight for cures.
- Honor a child survivor of cancer. (Picture above of our 2016 Walk Heroes)
- Remember lives lost to cancer and celebrate their memory in a special ceremony.
- Empower children—help them understand they are making a difference by participating in the Walk and raising funds to find cures.
- Support the parents of approximately 15,700 kids who will hear the words “your child has cancer” this year.
- Be part of a MOVEMENT—not just a Walk—that will one day, put an end to children’s cancer.
- Make some noise in the media so that our lawmakers know it is unacceptable that in the last 20 years only three medications have been developed for children’s cancer.
- Support the more than 40,000 children that undergo treatment each year,
- Reduce the number of children diagnosed with cancer every day.
- Raise funds that drive innovative and targeted pediatric cancer research.